Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, is inviting online applications from eligible Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’Gazetted Officers). You can apply online from 24th November 2016 to 16th December 2016. Check complete details below. All the Best :)
Name of the Organization : Indian Coast Guard
Name of the Post : Assistant Commandants in various branches
- Education :
- For General Duty & General Duty (Pilot) : Candidates Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.
- For Technical branch : Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace/Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics discipline with 55% marks.
- For Pilots (CPL) : 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA.
- For Law : A Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks from a recognised University. (Three years degree in Law after graduation) or (Five years after 10+2 examination)
- Age :
- For General Duty & Technical branch : 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1996 (both dates inclusive).
For General Duty (Pilot) & Pilots (CPL) : 01 Jul 1987 to 30 Jun 1998 (both dates inclusive)