- Diploma Technician (Mechanical): 24 Posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg/Technology.
- Technician Machinist: 14 Posts
- ITI + NAC / NCTVT (Machinist)
- Technician Grinder: 09 Posts
- ITI + NAC / NCTVT (Grinder)
- Technician Painter: 06 Posts
- ITI + NAC / NCTVT (Painter)
- Technician Turner: 06 Posts
- ITI + NAC / NCTVT (Turner)
- Technician Fitter: 38 Posts
- ITI + NAC / NCTVT (Fitter)
- Technician for Engine Division (Ex-Serviceman): 06 Posts
- Ex-Servicemen (Diploma in Engg / Tech)- Engine Trades (Artouste,TM333, Shakti)
- Aircraft Technician for LCA Tejas Division (in the trades of Engine, Airframe, Armament, Radio, Radar, Instrumentation , Electrical & SEW) (Ex-Serviceman): 30 Posts
- For the trades such as Engine, Airframe, Armament, Radio, Radar, Instrumentation and Electrical, Ex-Servicemen With the qualification equivalent to Diploma in Engg / Tech) For SEW Trade, Ex-Servicemen With the qualification equivalent to ITI + NAC / NCTVT Should have worked on aircrafts such as Jaguar / Mirage / MiG series / Su-30.
Total No. of Posts : 179 Posts
Age Limit: 28 years as on 01/10/2015
Application Fee: A Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 200/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. The fee is to be deposited in the name of ” HAL – RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT” bearing account number 31700415045 at any core banking branches of State Bank of India only in the prescribed challan and the Journal number given by the bank on payment of fees needs to be entered in the online application form while applying. No fee for SC / ST / PWD, those Ex-apprentices sponsored by HAL, TTI, Bangalore Complex and also those Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange and Sainik Welfare Board are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test and interview. The place of written test centre is Bangalore. The date and time of the written test will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible candidates by e-mail / HAL website.
How To Apply: Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online through website www.hal-india.com. The candidate is required to take the printout of the acknowledgment form in A4 size paper only and attach the HAL Challan form for having paid the prescribed application fees (all requisite information should be furnished in the Challan) and forward the same to the respective address as mentioned in official notification, subscribing on the envelop in bold, the post applied for, Discipline and the advertisement number so as to reach given below address by speed post.
Send your application at here:
The Dy. General Manager(HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore Complex, Engine Division, P B No. 9310, C V Raman Nagar Post, Bangalore – 560 093. (for Diploma Technician (Mechanical) / Technician ( Machinist/Grinder), Ex-servicemen Technician for Engine Division)
The Senior Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore Complex, LCA Tejas Division, P B No. 3791, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 037. (for Technician (Painter/Turner/Fitter), Ex-servicemen Aircraft Technician for LCA Tejas Division)
Last Date : 19-11-2015
Last date for receipt of application: 30-11-2015
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates